![]() |
|
Always, Binx2 <
January 2008
March 2008 June 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 January 2012 February 2012 November 2012 Bituwin -
template hit counter
|
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Perhaps
Perhaps we were never meant to meet.
Perhaps what we have now we owe it all to chance. I believe in fate, In Destiny. That everything we do, the people we meet, those we call friends, those who became our foes, All boils down to something more than just coincidences. And No One should ever be enlightened to that fact. Wouldn't One simply lose the will to fight, to survive, If One knew that his life isn't his to decide. Perhaps there is more than just Destiny and Fate. There is Hope and Believe. Hope that one day all the blood, sweat and tears that we so willingly pour into the mixing bowl of Living, Happiness will prevail. Believe that we are the masters of our own destinies and NOT the other way round. Every second that I spend fighting Is another step towards conquering the unknown. To give myself the benefit of the doubt That I am Bigger than Who I imagined myself to Be. Perhaps I am not. But Perhaps I am. |