<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/863964822020952228?origin\x3dhttp://irockttm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Free from your reality,I’ve found a place to run away.Stars shining over me,I feel the change in me today.Step into my world:) A blog for me to capture all that's floating around in my brain.
Always, Binx2

Wednesday, February 1, 2012
The Truth Is


How does my life look in the eyes of others?
Do they think I have it easy? Do they think I have nothing going on for myself?
Or are they fascinated with who I am? No one will ever know my real story.
No one will ever know the things I've had to overcome.
The thing is that people are so quick to judge these days.
You only see a person from what they want and allow you to see.
I always try to look as put together as I can. Cause there is no time left for me to waste. I have responsibilities and things I have to do. I have no time for soul searching, no time to fix myself.
It's just that way everyone will assume everythin is fine in my life. That I never go through anything.
When I tell people that I'm lost, hardly anyone believes me. No one is patient enough to listen and accept my feelings.
I don't need you to understand. I just want you to accept my feelings.
Acknowledge that it's ok to feel this way sometimes.
If only everyone knew how broken I am and how I'm holding on for dear life on this one last strand, that keeps getting more delicate as each day passes.
The truth is that no one really knows me. No one ever will and that scares me. Because no one will ever know why I am the way I am.

Labels: