![]() |
|
Always, Binx2 <
January 2008
March 2008 June 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 January 2012 February 2012 November 2012 Bituwin -
template hit counter
|
Friday, January 27, 2012
Everyone has gone through something in their lives that has changed them
What are the most important and life changing moments that have happened to you? For me, the list would be REALLY long. It revolves mostly around major decisions such as deciding which school to go to or which course to take to everyday decisions such as which friends to hang out with today. At this point in my time, when I'm a YEAR away from graduating and getting a degree, a YEAR away from entering the work force, I would not regret MOST choices and decisions that I have made so far. MOST, cause some I do regret. Like not studying hard enough in my first year of uni and playing too much. Although in my defense, the first year of my uni life was definitely one of the best years of my life. I really had A LIFE back then. To use the words "back then" just proves how old I am now. haha. We just finished our first oral exams for our exchange today and one of my friends failed it. I can't help but feel sorry for him. He looked really worried and unsure about how he is going to handle so many modules when he returns to Singapore. I wonder if he ever regretted coming to Germany to study. And for him, if this day will somehow change his life in one way or another. I just hope that all of us would be able to pass our exams right now:) One of my course mates who is currently with me in Germany said that it was a silly decision for us to come here and learn our modules in German when we don't even know German. I don't think so. I think it's challenging, new and exciting. And when I look back at it a few years from now, I'll be able to boast to people that I managed to do it and they'll be like "OMG you're so brave and it's so amazing..." that kinda thang. haha! Whatever stupid decisions that I make in the next few years of my life (Trust me, I am sure that will be one or two... okay maybe more than that!) I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it, I want to live the width of it as well. Even if that includes heartache and regret.
|