<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/863964822020952228?origin\x3dhttp://irockttm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Free from your reality,I’ve found a place to run away.Stars shining over me,I feel the change in me today.Step into my world:) A blog for me to capture all that's floating around in my brain.
Always, Binx2

Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Sitting in the Dark

Waiting for my parents to come pick me up from hall. I won't be going to sch much this week cause most of my lectures have ended:) yay! Obviously this means that exams are like nearing... like less than a week's time:( ergh!!

Time is a really playful crappy piece of shit. haha. It lengthens the minutes when u're waiting and rushes the hours when you enjoy the moment. Moments such as a 7 day holiday that seems like one day, and 5 mins seems forever when I was waiting for my A level results( which seems like eons ago) ah! they're here! gtg:)!

“You never know the biggest day of your life is going to be the biggest. The days you think are going to be big ones, they’re never as big as you make them out to be in your head. It’s the regular days, the ones that start out normal, those are the days that end up being the biggest.” - Grey's Anatomy