![]() |
|
Always, Binx2 <
January 2008
March 2008 June 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 January 2012 February 2012 November 2012 Bituwin -
template hit counter
|
Monday, March 15, 2010
Leap through the dark
It's amazing what people type in their blog entries.Some write about their everyday activities, some like me choose to put up song lyrics , pictures that make me sound more emo than i really am. haha. It's just another avenue for people to express their emotions and feelings. I think it's rather pathetic that we have to resort to blogging to do so. I read my senior's blog and it was an eye opener. Like I've never imagined him to be such an angsty person. As in, in person, he jokes around all the time, and you would think that a dude like him takes life as it is. I thought he was a happy go lucky fellow, until I read his blog. It's full of regrets. Are we all forced to put on a smile and pretend that our lives are perfect in front of people? Why can't we just be who we are and show it on our faces? Why can't we wear our hearts on our sleeves? Why tell your friend to smile and cheer up when she doesn't feel like it. It doesn't make her feel better does it? Instead it makes the people around her feel better. How ironic. It's like Alice. From Alice in Wonderland. She's fed up with people telling her what she has to do. And who she is. ![]() Moral of the story: Stop living your life for others. Let's all be selfish bastards. HAHA. Yours, Binx2 |