![]() |
|
Always, Binx2 <
January 2008
March 2008 June 2008 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 January 2012 February 2012 November 2012 Bituwin -
template hit counter
|
Sunday, January 10, 2010
School Tmr:(:(
High rise, veins of the avenue
Bright eyes and subtle variations of blue Everywhere is balanced there like a rainbow above you ![]() Street lights glisten on the boulevard And cold nights make staying alert so hard For heaven's sake, keep me awake so I won't be caught off guard Clearly I am a passerby but I'll find a place to stay Dear pacific day, won't you take me away? Small town hearts of the New Year Brought down by gravity, crystal clear City fog and brave dialogue converge on the frontier Make haste, I feel your heartbeat With new taste for speed, out on the street Find a road to a humble abode where both of our routes meet The silver sound is all around and the colors fall like snow The feeling of letting go, I guess we'll never know Cheer up and dry your damp eyes and tell me when it rains And I'll blend up that rainbow above you and shoot it through your veins Cause your heart has a lack of color and we should have known That we'd grow up sooner or later cause we wasted all our free time alone ![]() We were the crashing whitecaps On the ocean And what lovely seaside holiday, away A palm tree and Christmas lights My emotion Struck a sparkling tone like a xylophone As we spent the day alone Yours, Binx2 |