<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/863964822020952228?origin\x3dhttp://irockttm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Free from your reality,I’ve found a place to run away.Stars shining over me,I feel the change in me today.Step into my world:) A blog for me to capture all that's floating around in my brain.
Always, Binx2

Sunday, January 17, 2010
Barely surviving on one leg



Say, won't you stay?
We could talk about nothing at all.
We'll sit here and make up the words,
As we go along.

First week of school and I'm dying! HAHA. haven started tutorials and I've got like tons of tutorials undone. :( Don't know any single soul in my Aerospace Lab and I bet I'm going to be like a liability or something again. HAHA. Note the word "again". We've got to construct this glider and test it out on the last lab session or smething like that.

Once again my timetable is INSANE! Ergh. And and and I sprained my ankle during cheer practice. THANK GOD i got the easy stunts cause I can't really do the harder ones cause I keep skipping cheer. Yet I still got myself injured.:( Hope i can recover in time. And I think the Cheer coach hates me. HAHA. who cares, cause I hate him too. The only reason I'm in it is cause I can't pull out now. IT'S TOO LATE:(!

Doing my maths tutorial now. Stuck at a question!! ergh. haha.

Yours,
Binx2