<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/863964822020952228?origin\x3dhttp://irockttm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Free from your reality,I’ve found a place to run away.Stars shining over me,I feel the change in me today.Step into my world:) A blog for me to capture all that's floating around in my brain.
Always, Binx2

Wednesday, September 23, 2009
I uploaded this post cause I refuse to study Physics

4.28pm on a Wednesday afternoon. A million things I should be doing but I'm not.

I just realised how messed up my life really is. I'm just floating... not yet grounded... still adjusting. So give me some time to find my place and find my purpose.

I've always been careful with my footstep
So safe, so delicate.
I let my heart move to my head
and look at where that got me.
Lettin love just pass me by.
Missin out on butterflies.
I'm shooting out a flare across the sky,
Lighting up the night,
The signal's out I'm ready now come find me.
Like a diamond shining in the sand,
Hold me in your hand,
I'm calling out I'm ready now.
Come find me.
Yours,
Binx2