<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/863964822020952228?origin\x3dhttp://irockttm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Free from your reality,I’ve found a place to run away.Stars shining over me,I feel the change in me today.Step into my world:) A blog for me to capture all that's floating around in my brain.
Always, Binx2

Thursday, July 30, 2009
All Things Change, Nothing Perishes

I HATE GOODBYES.

There is nothing else in this world that I hate more than goodbyes. Someone told me that it is inevitable and it's ridiculous to hate them. I think that no matter how many times you say it, you just won't get used to it. Can I be a coward and not be there when someone leaves? Why can't things just stay at it is, I'm not asking for forever, but at least for a little while longer. Long enough for me to be able to remember every single emotion, every single conversation, every single joke. I guess this is the end of one of the chapters of our lives and the beginning of another. At least have some closure. You never realised what you have till it's gone. It's gone.

You say you wonder your own life
but when I think about it, I don't see how you can
Your aching your braking and I can see the pain in your eyes
Cuz everyone's changing and I don't know why

So little time, try to understand that i'm
Tryin to make a move just to stay in the game i'm
tryin to stay awake and remember my name
but everybody's changing and I don't feel the same

You gone from here, soon you will disapear
fading into beautiful light
cuz everybody's changing and I don't feel right

So little time, try to understand that i'm
Tryin to make a move just to stay in the game i'm
tryin to stay awake and remember my name
but everybody's changing and I don't feel the same

So little time, try to understand that i'm
Tryin to make a move just to stay in the game i'm
tryin to stay awake and remember my name
but everybody's changing and I don't feel the same

everybody's changing and I don't feel the same

Till you leave...

Yours,
Binx2