<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/863964822020952228?origin\x3dhttp://irockttm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Free from your reality,I’ve found a place to run away.Stars shining over me,I feel the change in me today.Step into my world:) A blog for me to capture all that's floating around in my brain.
Always, Binx2

Friday, April 3, 2009
There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.

Now that the horrible university and scholarship applications are officially over, it's time for the terrible wait and anticipation. Yikes. Heard from SP yest that she got the NY scholarship and I was... Hm, I know I should be happy for her, and it's not like I wanted the scholarship, so I don't know, I just couldn't help but feel Jealous.

Eww.. THERE i SAID it. I hate that word. It's so disgusting, the way it rolls off your tongue when u say it and it sounds really bitchy too. (I should seriously stop watching ANTM!) Damn.

I finally realised what Que Sera Sera really means. U know, when the young girl asked her mum what she would be and who she would marry when she grows up and her mum just replied Que Sera Sera or something really philosophical like that. OMG, I actually think it IS philosophical. HAHA. So much for Pluto and the other ancient Greek pple. Hey but I bet few pple know that it's actually quite a famous and grown up song. Cause it's sung in many classic movies and all that:) [source: Wikepedia]

So there. I'm happy. Trying to be happy. And I'm not going to worry.

"The springtime and the depth of summer skies,
The rainbow and the clouds behind the hills,
That excellence in earth and air and sea
That makes things as they are the real divinity. "

Yours,
Binx2